History of the Church
Maronite Community in Easton (1880-1901)
From the arrival of the first Kfarsghabiyi, Karam and Hala Abi Arab in 1880 to 1901, there were no official settlements of Kfarsghabiyi in America, so the Maronite’s attended Latin Rite churches wherever they lived, mainly in Philadelphia.
In late 1900, the First Group of the Second Wave of immigrants, a group of about a dozen Lebanese, having grown dissatisfied with the dismal prospect of earning a livelihood from the stubborn northern Lebanese soil, set out to stake their claim on the mythical riches in the new land of Australia.
But, while waiting for days in the crowded, damp room that was used to hold passengers in transit, the Lebanese noticed that European passengers were boarding certain ships without any problems whatsoever. Puzzled, fortunately they found a Lebanese shipping agent in Marseilles and asked why it was that others wishing to board for Australia were able to do so with such ease, while they had been kept waiting for days. The group was told that those in the fast moving lines were not headed for Australia, but for another land, America, which none of the group knew much about.
Some of the group, bored with waiting for the Australian ship and growing ever more restless, suggested that they board the next ship going to America. A dispute then arose among the group when deciding to go to America.
By chance, group member, Dahoud Saba, met some people from our neighboring village, Blouza, who used to immigrate temporarily to New York City and come back to Lebanon every other year. Dahoud met a man from Blouza named Yousef Ishaq (Khatun) who was going to New York. The people from Blouza would temporarily immigrate to New York and then come back to Lebanon every year. Yousef Ishaq ended up being the son of Khatun, a woman who was from Blouza but living in the neighboring village of Bane. She was known in Kfarsghab because she was a midwife and the children of Kfarsghab knew her children in the monks’ school in Bane. Also, one of her sons used to be instructed by our Father Yousef Mubarak who was instructor.
So the brave Dahoud Saba – who was curious and wanted always to know from where people were coming and where they were going – started asking Yousef Ishaq questions. Yousef informed him that he was going to New York and that it was his third trip in five years. Dahoud started asking about the work and the living conditions in New York and was informed that they were excellent, and that all the people from Blouza, Bsharri, Ayto and the North who went there were successful and that some of them started settling there with their families.
Yousef Ishaq assured Dahoud Saba by saying:
“Don’t be afraid, O Kfarsghabi, what will happen to us, will happen to you. We will count you as one of us. I will introduce you to the Faour family, Daniel Faourr and his brothers George and Dominic. They are from Haddeth El Gebbeh in Bsharri. They have a big store for selling goods to peddlers like us… And they have a bank, they help people through it, they keep what we earn and give us interest.”
Dahoud felt then more confident and decided to travel to New York. He assembled his father and the rest of the group and informed them of what the Blouzani had told him saying:
“I’m not going to Australia, even if they give it to me [for free]. I’m not going back home from Marseille, my friends will scorn me. Either I go to New York, or I’ll throw myself in the sea.”
Dahoud resolved to go to New York, alone even if no other members of his group wanted to go. His companions, and among them his father Saba, wanted to go back to Beirut, then from there to Australia through Alexandria and Port Said. His companion’s wanted to go back to Beirut, then from there to Australia. But Dahoud has left back in the village his wife, ‘Afifeh, and their children, Rashid and Layla [and found it difficult to go back unsuccessful]. And the members of the group did not have enough money to stay longer in Marseille till the situation improved.
As the Late Saba Danyel [father of Dahoud] knew some English learnt in Australia, he did not want his son to travel alone to the United States. The group agreed to draw straws for going or not to the United States, and the ones who wanted to go stood on one side and the others stood on the other side. The entire group left for the United States and this is how America opened up to the First Kfarsghabiyi group thanks to Dahoud Saba and the people from Blouza.
The group arrived in the Fall of 1901 and consisted of David (Dahoud) Saba, Saba Danyel (father of Dahoud), Abraham Saad and his son, Saad, Barbara Saad and her mother, Naomi Bahri (Naomi Bahri died Sept. 8, 1905 and is buried in Bethlehem, Pa.), Elias Canone, George Elias Daniel, Mawad and Barbara Badway, Michael and Saltony Stevens (Beir), Joseph and Salha Nehme and son Ameen, Peter Haddad, and Martha Shumar.
When they second wave of immigrants arrived in New York in the Fall of 1901, they had little or no knowledge of English. Upon arrival to New York, the shipping agent introduced the Kfarsghabiyi group to Jirjis (George) Faour, a prominent Lebanese business man, who himself had immigrated to Boston in 1888 from Lebanon alongside his brothers Daniel and Dominic.
In New York, Faour assisted in establishing many of the newly arrived Lebanese, providing them with peddling supplies include combs, brushes, pins, and rosaries and in return the immigrants would promise to purchase all goods from him to sell. Faour had setup multiple Lebanese groups whom had emigrated from different villages in groups, in different communities to sell merchandise. Faour had similar operations in Scranton and Philadelphia.
Faour accompanied the immigrants on a train to their new and well-chosen destination, Easton Pennsylvania. Easton was chosen as the destination for the group from Kfarsghab simply because Faour had no sellers in the area. Upon reaching that destination, the immigrants would disembark and immediately begin selling their wares as agents of Mr. Faour, who never left the train station, but always returned immediately to New York.
Faour provided living quarters in a basement of a house on Ferry Street and came every month to collect money for the sold goods, and to provide more merchandise. The Kfarsghabians promised Faour that they would purchase from him all the goods which they might sell.
After many years of physical hardship and problems in overcoming the language barrier, the immigrants began to acquire meager dwellings of their own and eventually most were united in this new world. By 1929 there were about 300 Lebanese in Easton and Faour became a wealthy man starting his own bank however the Great Depression wiped out Faour’s bank.
Maronite Community in Easton (1901-1928)
From 1901 to 1916, the Kfarsghabiyi who had emigrated to Easton, attended Mass at St. Bernard’s, St. Joseph’s, and St. Anthony’s, which was a small chapel located above Gazzetta’s garage on South Bank Street. It’s priest, Father John Dario, was sent by the Archdiocese of Philadelphia to administer to the Italian people and to help build a church.
The Italians purchased 321 Lehigh Street, an old Jewish synagogue, and demolished it in 1915. With the help of the parishioners, the new St. Anthony’s church was completed in 1916.
The Italians opened their church and their hearts to the Lebanese, including them in all church functions. Father Dario allowed them to hold devotions, novenas, and the Stations of the Cross in Arabic. The Immaculate Conception society was formed in 1925, with Anthony Sar as its first president.
Father Dario also welcomed the Maronite priests who served from 1916 through 1929: Father Istfan (Stephen) Korkemaz, the two Father Yazbeks (Chor-Bishop Joseph Yazbek, and Father Anthony K. Yazbek) and Msgr. Louis Zouwien (also translated Louis Zouain).
Father Istfan (Stephen) Korkemaz was welcomed by the Italian Priest, Father John Dario of St. Anthony’s in Easton to hold devotions, novenas, and the Stations of the Cross in Arabic. Father Korkemaz travelled the Middle Atlantic region performing the rituals of the Maronite Rite for the growing Lebanese communities.
Father Joseph Yazbek continued the tradition of serving the Maronite Community in Easton. Father Joseph was an older priest, who had previously served at Our Lady of the Cedars in Boston, MA from 1895 to 1925, a time throughout when he would hold services in Easton. Father Yazbek was elevated to the rank of Chor-Bishop and became a leader of the Maronites in the US.
Father Anthony K. Yazbek, the cousin of Father Joseph Yazbek, continued the tradition of serving the Maronite community throughout the 1910’s and 1920’s.
Father Louis Zouwain administered to the Lebanese as a visiting priest. He would make at least two visits a year to hear confessions. Father Louis was the final priest before an official pastor was assigned to the Maronite Community in Easton.
In 12 short years, St. Anthony became too small for the growing Italian community, and plans for a new church, rectory and school were made. The site at 9th and Lehigh Streets was chosen and Father Haron invited the Lebanese to continue to be members of the church. The old St. Anthony’s Church at 321 Lehigh Street had been vacated by the Italian community upon moving to the new church at 9th and Lehigh Streets.
Maronite Community in Easton (1929-1951) (First Church)
In 1929 the Maronites explored the possibility of purchasing the old St. Anthony’s Church, 321 Lehigh Street. A committee headed by John Boulous Sassine, John Jabbour, Peter Shaheen, Jacob Yaoob Joseph, Joseph Francis Samia (Joe Sam), John Badway Karam, and Anthony Sar met with the Archbishop of Philadelphia. John Boulous Sassine Chaired the Committee, and it became known as the Sassine Committee. The asking price of the church was $18,000, a large sum of money during the Great Depression; but with perseverance and patience, Through the exhausting fundraising efforts of the Sassine Committee the goal was reached. The Sassine Committee visited several Maronite parishes in Scranton, Wilkes Barre, Utica, Newark, Philadelphia, and Providence, R.I. and soon the down payment was realized.
While closing costs were in progress, the Archbishop sent Father Emmanuel El Khoury Hanna, who stayed with us for a short time, from 1929 to 1931. He performed the first marriage, between Joseph Baurkot and Genevieve Baurkot on October 26, 1930.
On April 1, 1931, permission was received to open the church and rename it Our Lady of Lebanon Maronite Catholic Church. Reverend Francis Lahood, our First Pastor, said the First Mass on April 1, 1931.
The first baptisms were twin girls, Elizabeth and Esther born to Msayheeya and John Karma Simon, on April 19, 1931.
The first marriage, after the dedication of the church was between Joseph Peter Isaac and Catherine Elias Canone on September 4, 1931.
The first confirmation was administered to Luke Shaheen on May 13, 1932 by Bishop O’Hara of Philadelphia.
The first funeral was Margaret Sar Young on April 2, 1931.
Our Church would not be complete without he generosity of the late Susie Unis Lahood, who refurbished the hall, and to the late Minette Abel for her gifts of the Baptismal Font, (which is still in use to this day), for the Altar Linens, the Statues, and the monetary gifts.
Father Lahood was instrumental in teaching the Arabic Mass, Hymns, and Devotions to the newly formed Choir. He remained with us until April 1933. He returned unofficially to build the two Side Altars, which he replaced with marble.
Father Lawrence Birgmanos, a Latin Priest stayed with us from April 1933 until Father Hanna Nehme came in late 1933. Father Nehme continued to teach the Arabic singing of the Mass. In 1934, he formed the Saint Theresa’s Sodality with Geraldine Burkot Boulous as its First President, Josephine Ferhot as its Vice President, Jean Bentz as its First Secretary, and Susan Thomas as its First Treasurer. Father Nehme taught he Sodality the entire St. Theresa Service in Arabic and these services were held weekly. The Solidarity has always been active in the church, and is the “Right Arm” of the priests who came later. Father Nehme is credited with creating the Annual Pilgrimige to the St. Theresa Shrine in Newton, New Jersey which existed for a number of years. Father Nehme also founded the short lived, Immaculate Conception Society. The Immaculate Conception Society was dissolved in 1935. Father Nehme left in 1936.
Father Ignatius Sayegh came in 1936 after founding Saint Anthony’s Maronite Church in Danubury, Connecticut in 1932. He was a dedicated priest and served the parish well. Father Sayegh was greatly interested in the Sodality movement. Father Sayegh is credited with building a stronger spiritual program for the benefit of the individual soul in the Parish. He died unexpectedly in 1941.
Our next Pastor was a Latin Priest, Father William Magee who served from 1941 to 1952. Father Magee adapted well to the Maronite customs; and the Choir adapted well to the singing of the Latin Mass. Maronite Priests visited frequently from Philadelphia, New York, and Wilkes Barre. Father Magee began various fund-raising campaigns to help defray parish expenses and to reduce the mortgage with the help from groups including the Saint Theresa Sodality. Father approved Haflis and Mahrajans. He started May Processions with Dorthy Karam Mawad as the First May Queen. He burned the mortgage on the Church.
Father Magee’s comfort to all during the war years will always be remembered. Father placed American Flags on the Main Altar— for each soldier; as each soldier came back safely, a Special Mass of Thanksgiving was said, and a flag was removed from the Altar. One flag will always remain there— the one for Airman Charles Loholdt, who died somewhere over Europe in 1944.
A Testimonial Dinner was given for Father Magee on May 30, 1952 by the parish and friends just before he was transferred.
Maronite Community in Easton (1952 – 1972) (Second Church)
In May 1952, Father Norman S. Peter, came to us from the Diocese of Buffalo. His parents were Maronite, and Father was ordained in the Latin Rite. Father Peter was taught the Maronite Mass in English Phonetics by Reverend Joseph Solomon of Scranton, PA. Archbishop O’Hara of Philadelphia obtained permission from Rome for Father to also celebrate the Maronite Mass; thus he became the first American born Lebanese Priest of the Latin Rite to offer the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass in two Rites; Latin and Maronite. Merhej Sasine assisted Father in the celebration of the Maronite Mass.
In the 20 years Father Peter served us, he made many innovations. The envelope system (.25¢ a week) of collection was started; the Choir was taught the Jinnaz and Bukhoor Hymns, 323 Lehigh Street was purchased; the Rectory was extended; a Youth Center was opened for the MYO; a kitchen and bar were added to the church hall.
In the flood of 1955, the Blessed Sacrament was removed to St. Bernard’s Church for safekeeping. A Holy Name Society both Senior and Junior was formed; also a St. Theresa’s Junior Sodality. And, Father Peter celebrated his Silver Jubilee of Ordination to the Priesthood.
Changes in the Liturgy were made at the Second Vatican Council; The Maronite Mass was to be said in English as well as Arabic. On March 9, 1966, an Exarchate was formed in North America with His Excellency Bishop Francis M. Zayek as its Head. Our Lady of Lebanon then came under the jurisdiction of the Exarchate.
In 1966, the mortgage for 323 Lehigh Street was burned after Midnight Mass that Christmas.
After World War II, the Lebanese Community in Easton razed a thriving, clos-knit multiethnic, and multi-racial neighborhood populated b Lebanese and Italian immigrants, their descendants and African Americans that was centered around the church on Lehigh Street. In 1969, Lehigh Street came under the ax of the redevelopment authority. Easton’s “Lebanese Town” was eradicated in stages by a series of renewal projects.
In 1969, when the Redevelopment Authority demolished the church on Lehigh Street, Our Lady of Lebanon was relocated to 4th and Ferry streets, and the Rectory to 54 S. 4th Street. The Lebanese were scattered throughout the city and townships. The memories of Lehigh Street live forever and ever, in the hearts of all Kfarsghabiyi who knew it as their first home and haven in America.
On January 5, 1969 the First Baptism in the new church were twin boys, Thomas and Timothy, born to Rita Isaac and Gerald Colver. The First Marriage was between Joseph Canone and Judith Briener on June 7, 1969. The First Funeral was for Maragrent Najeeb Herbert.
Father Peter died on March 15, 1972.
Maronite Community in Easton (1972 – 1980)
From March 15 to September 1972, three priests served the parish, Reverend George Wehby (Later Vicar General of St. Maron’s Diocese), Msgr. Peter Eid, and Reverend Jerome Pavlik, a Franciscan Priest.
On March 22, 1972, the Exarchate became the Diocese of St. Maron, New Yor,k, U.S.A.
In September 1972 Father Bernard Khachan became our Pastor. Father Khachan served Our Lady of Lebanon Easton for 2 years. Under the guidance of Father Khachan plans were formulated, and funds were set aside for the expansion of the church. Amongst his many accomplishments, he formed an Arabic School, and formed an active Youth Program. Father Khachan’s main focus was to keep the youth of the parish together, and to involve them more in the parish. Father Khachan’s mission was one of deep religious principles, where he is remembered for his grace, dignity and an open heart. He will always be known for holding Lebanon alive and close to his heart while serving abroad. In October 1974, Father Khachan was transferred to San Antonio, Texas.
His successor was Reverend Hares D. Zogheib who arrived from Saint Elias Maronite Church in Roanoke Virginia in October 1974. During the six years Father Zogheib was with us, the church hosted the 13th NAM Convention in October 1978. The parking lot adjacent to the church was purchased. Reverend Hares Zogheib and George Boulos started the annual Heritage Day tradition with just a few tents and a couple of grills in 1978. Now the festival has grown to a crowd of 10,000 plus and continues to grow. Father celebrated his Silver Jubilee on Ordination to the Priesthood.
On September 14, 1975, Deacon Anthony Koury was ordained a Sub-Deacon of the Church by the most Reverend Francis M. Zayek, Bishop of St. Maron’s Diocese, U.S.A. Heritage Day was started in 1978.
Father Zogheib was transferred to New Castle, PA in January 1980.
Maronite Community in Easton (1980-2006) (Second Church Rebuilt)
Reverend Sammy Hayek, came to us from New Castle, PA in January 1980. Under the guidance of Father Sami the number of parishioners flourished. Amongst his many accomplishments, he formed a closer relationship between the younger and older generation in the Maronite community. Father Sami established a strong and effective C.C.D. program, enlisting the Sisters of St. Joseph as instructors. Under his guidance a youth choir which sings the Maronite Mass in English was established. In his final days in Easton, Father Sami purchased a television for the Church Hall. Father Sami’s mission was one of total service to the Maronite community, where he is remembered for his magnificent eulogies, kindness, purposefulness, and his sound judgement. Under the tutelage of Father Sami Heritage Day continued to be a unifiying experience for the parish life. Under Father Sami’s guidance the Cedarettes, a Lebanese Folk Dance Group, was formed. Father Hayek had an active Advisory Board. From 1997 through 2006, the C.C.D. program was been expanded; a very active M,Y.O, under the leadership of John and April Shaheen began functioning as well, the St. Theresa Sodality took on many humanitarian causes, helping those less fortunate not only here, but overseas as well.
In 1981, the Golden Jubilee of the Parish and the 100th Anniversary of the First Kfarsghabi immigration to the United States of America was celebrated.
On July 11, 1982, Sub-Deacon Anthony Koury was ordained a Permanent Deacon by Archbishop Zayek.
In 1983, plans were formulated to demolish the old church and erect a new church and hall on the same site. Pledges made by the parishioners started the building fund. As a result of the monies raised between 1983 and January 1986, we were able to demolish the old church and hall. Construction started in the spring of 1986 and was completed in -October 1986.
During that time, the Maronite liturgy was celebrated by Rev. Sami Hayek in St. Joseph’s Catholic Church in Easton. We are deeply indebted to the priests and parishioners of St. Joseph’s Church for their kindness in allowing us to share their church with them for the period of construction. On October 18, 1987, the first liturgy was offered in the new church. The present church can seat four hundred people and the hall can accommodate five hundred people. This church and hall comprise the first complex that was entirely their own from the beginning since the two previous churches were purchased from other congregations.
In December of 1979 when Father Sami arrived, the church had a $9,000 Oil Bill and a need for a new sanctuary. By the end December 1986, the Maronite Community had a new church and social hall. The project was a result of his instituting of a fund-raising campaign that gathered nearly $300,000, for this project that Father Sami saw as a priority from his first day in Easton.
On July 30, 2006, Msgr. Sami Hayek, pastor from January 1980 to July 23, 2006, was honored at a retirement celebration hosted by the parish. He was the main celebrant at a Liturgy of Thanksgiving in the church followed by a banquet attended by 530 people at the Holiday Inn in Fogelsville, Pa. The celebration was coordinated under the leadership of Father Kamil A1-Chouefati, assisted by Deacon Anthony Koury.
Maronite Community in Easton (2006 – Present) (Maronite Identity)
In January of 2006 and assumed leadership of the parish on July 23, 2006, Father Kamil Al-Chouefati came to our parish from St. Anthony’s Maronite Church in Glen Allen, Virginia. From January to July 2006, Father Kamil became acquainted with the parishioners in order to one day assume the leadership of the parish.
Under the guidance of Father Kamil the MYO and MYA of the church flourished. Father Kamil began to involve the youth in more roles in the church and the youth became more active. Additionally Father Kamil changed the structure of the annual heritage days, and under his tutelage the Heritage Days continued to flourish. Amongst his many accomplishments he had put up the ten commandments in stone at the exit of the church. Father Kamil was transferred in October 2008 to the Maronite Mission in North Carolina.
Father Paul Damien came to Easton from Saint Peter and Paul Maronite Church in Tampa, Florida in October 2008. Under the guidance of Father Paul the Holy Name Society was established. Additionally under Father Paul the church saw several Scholarship Programs begin for students graduating high school including The Gilbert Damien Scholarship, The Holy Name Scholarship, the Victor and Adeline Karam Memorial Scholarship, and the Saint Theresa Sodality Scholarship.
Amongst his many accomplishments, Father Paul completed massive renovations to the church. Father Paul replaced the roof of the church, the church floor, and the churches alter. In the church hall, under Father Paul’s guidance, the church hall kitchen was renovated, and the church hall tables and chairs were replaced with new ones. Under the tutelage of Father Paul several statues were replaced in the church. Additionally Father Paul made added several fixtures for the children of the parish including a basketball hoop outside of the church hall. Father Paul was transferred in October 2014 to Saint Peter and Paul Maronite Church in Tampa, Florida.
Father Simon El Hajj came to Easton from Blessed Teresa of Calcutta Maronite Mission in Darlington, Pennsylvania in October 2014. Under the guidance of Father Simon a heavy focus was placed on the youth of the parish. Father Simon founded the Pioneers of Mary for parishioners ages 12 through 17, and revitalized the MYA of the church. Father Simon also established the Maronite Christian Formation Program, which replaced the old CCD program for students to learn about their faith and grow in their faith.
Additionally under Father Simon’s Guidance a Project Roots office was established at Our Lady of Lebanon to register families for free in Lebanon to keep people connected to their roots and identity as Maronites. It was also under Father Simon’s tutelage that Arabic Classes were developed, and began on a weekly basis. Amongst the many accomplishments of Father Simon added carpeting to the church, and replaced the Statue of Mary that sits near the altar. Additionally Father Simon invested in the replaces the old vestments worn by the clergy with new vestments for the clergy. Sprititually Father Simon began a new tradition on Good Friday, by taking the procession around Ferry Street. Father also is responsible for organizing the annual MYA New Year’s Eve Hafli, which began in 2014, and he is responsible for organizing the annual Our Lady of Lebanon Spring Hafli, which began in 2015. Under Father Simon the church also saw a new website and began having an active presence on social media to keep up with the current times and forms of communication.
Father Simon is currently serving Our Lady of Lebanon. Under Father Simon a parish mission was developed, to live our Antiochene Catholic faith and nurture our Maronite Heritage in order to grow and flourish as a family of Christ in the local community.
We are extremely grateful to God for all of the priests who have served and are currently serving in Our Lady of Lebanon Church in Easton. Their holiness and spiritual leadership have helped the parish family grow with God. The parish family appreciates the long hours, the sacrifices and the dedication of all the priests who have served Our Lady of Lebanon Easton. May God watch over all the priests for their service to the church. Let us continue supporting our parish priests with our love and prayers, that they may always be shepherds after Christ’s heart.
A final word of tribute is extended to all those who have preceded us into eternal life, and were members of this parish family, from the early pioneers and founders of the parish to the present time. May they enjoy the reward of their labors.
Compiled, Written and Compiled By
Merhej Hanna Sassine Boulos
Florence (Sar) Frangos
Joseph Mikhael Elias Daniel
Updated and Re-Composed By
List of Priests
Father Istfan (Stephen) Korkemaz, Chor-Bishop Joseph Yazbek, and Father Anthony K. Yazbek, Served the Maronite Community in Easton from 1916-19229
Rev. Louis Zouwein, Served Our Lady of Lebanon Easton, 1929
Rev. Emmanuel El-Khoury Hanna, Served Our Lady of Lebanon Easton 1929-1931
Msgr. Francis Lahood, Served Our Lady of Lebanon Easton 1931-1933
Rev. Lawrence Birgmanos, Served Our Lady of Lebanon Easton 1933
Rev. Hanna Nehme, Served Our Lady of Lebanon Easton 1933-1936
Rev. Ignatius Sayegh, Served Our Lady of Lebanon Easton 1936-1941
Rev. William Magee, Served Our Lady of Lebanon Easton 1941-1952
Rev. Norman S. Peter, Served Our Lady of Lebanon Easton 1952-1972
Msgr. George Webby, Served Our Lady of Lebanon Easton 1972
Msgr. Peter Eid, Served Our Lady of Lebanon Easton 1972
Rev. Jerome Pavlik O.F.M., Served Our Lady of Lebanon Easton 1972
Rev. Bernard Khachan, Served Our Lady of Lebanon Easton 1972-1974
Rev. Harris Zogheib, Served Our Lady of Lebanon Easton 1974-1980
Msgr. Sami Hayek, Served Our Lady of Lebanon Easton 1980-2006
Rev. Kamil Al Chouefati, Served Our Lady of Lebanon Easton 2006-2008
Rev. Paul Damien, Served Our Lady of Lebanon Easton 2008-2014
Rev. Simon El Hajj, Served Our Lady of Lebanon Easton 2014-2018
Rev. Youssef Keikati, Served Our Lady of Lebanon Easton 2018-Present